[Healeys] Healey sighting near Nashua NH.

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 12:31:12 MST 2015

On Sat I pulled over in a used car lot in the Nashua NH area to chat with guy who had stopped to do something to his BJ8. I think his name was Keith, but I'm not sure. He lives in Cambridge Ma. He also owns an E-type. I would like to get hold of him again if I could. I want to use a special camera to take a picture of his Healey Blue paint. It looked perfect to me and I'm struggling to find a proper match to start painting the chassis of my Healey.  If you get this message please let me know.  Thanks very much.
Dave64 BJ872 XJ6