[Healeys] Healey sighting near Nashua NH.

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 13:46:53 MST 2015

Hi Steve,
I guess you never heard from Keith. Would there be any other Healey Blue cars here in the northeast? It's so hard to get this paint color right, and I don't want to do all this work and not be happy with the color. Kieth's car was perfect. Sure wish I could get hold of him.
Thanks for your time
Dave Masucci

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: BJ8Healeys <sbyers at ec.rr.com> Date: 11/12/2015  3:16 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey sighting near Nashua NH.
Dave, I have a BJ8 in the registry belonging to Keith_____, who lives in Cambridge, MA.  His car is Healey Blue over White.  I've sent him an inquiry and will put you in touch if I get a response from him.  The car was for sale on eBay in October.  Steve ByersHBJ8L/36666BJ8 RegistryAHCA Delegate at LargeHavelock, NC  USA From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of David Masucci