[Healeys] Core plug extraction

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:32:29 MST 2015

I use a drift to turn the plug as described then grad it and pull it out. I
have also just punched a hole in really rusty ones when step one doe snot
work or their is not enough solid material to work with. Make sure you use
a socket to hit the outside rim and not the middle of the new plug when
installing it. As stated, they are soft.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR