[Healeys] Front coil springs BN4 restoration

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun May 3 07:59:22 MDT 2015

As Curtis said, always replace suspension parts like springs, shock
absorbers, bushes etc. in pairs/per axle, same with brake parts.
As the engine weight is considerably less fit softer and/or shorter
springs. Get advice from a good customiser about ride height, spring
rates, damper rates and front suspension alignment: camber/caster, toe
in/out.
Kees Oudesluijs