[Healeys] SU Needles & OIL ( or lack of )

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 24 15:27:59 MDT 2015

Keith,

I want to make sure you know that the standard needle for a 100M is the OA7.
The OA6 is the rich needle.

Make sure too that your spring is RED, not the standard yellow one as fitted
to the BN1 and BN2.

The increased compression ratio should have no affect at all on your
mixture.

Mark

Ardmore, NZ

  _____