[Healeys] Speedometer

Bluehealey bluehealey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:42:57 MDT 2015

Hi Mel.

I am back home now and using a real PC instead of my tablet.  The website link below suggests there are 20, 25 and 32 tooth wheels.  I have never seen a 25 in the Smiths speedo’s and only have 20 and 32 wheels available.

They are both original phenolic material.  Which do you need?

Best regards.

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5