[Healeys] Speedometer

Bluehealey bluehealey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:57:55 MDT 2015

Hi Mel.

I am back home now and using a real PC instead of my tablet.  The website link below suggests there are 20, 25 and 32 tooth wheels.  I have never seen a 25 in the Smiths speedo’s and only have 20 and 32 wheels available.

cid:image001.png at 01D0CA36.C4226EA0

They are both original phenolic material.  Which do you need?

Best regards.

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5