[Healeys] Bulkhead holes

Andy sneddon at xsmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:53:51 MST 2015

Alan and all who responded, many thanks .... much appreciated.

The only point of clarification I would ask is whether the Oil pressure line came from a different ‘hole’ dependent upon  LHD or RHD.

I have seen some bulkhead pictures of RHD where the line appears to come from the middle hole (as per my diagram) and then makes an ‘n’ shape running upwards to the top of the bulkhead, across, and then down.  This would take it close to hole ‘D’.    Or have I just mixed this up which some other pipe?

Andy