[Healeys] BJ8 Rear Seat Pans

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 08:24:13 MST 2015

Thanks for the heads-up Steve. Sounds like lots of Kroil and maybe a little heat are called-for.

How visible are the topside screws? Sounds almost like a worthwhile (premeditated) mod. My BJ8 is mostly original, but a Pertronix, spin-on oil filter adapter and the clutch slave cylinder bleeder extension have made life easier and, of course, they are fairly easily removed.

Bob