[Healeys] Separation - gravel valence to shroud

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Thu Aug 27 23:18:44 MDT 2015

Factory spec was 1 inch distance over the full lenth between apron and
shroud.

	Josef Eckert

	Konigswinter/Germany

	-----Original-Nachricht-----

	Betreff: [Healeys] Separation - gravel valence to shroud

	Datum: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 04:56:39 +0200

	Von: "Mark Donaldson" <ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz>

	An: <healeys at autox.team.net>

	Does anyone know for sure what the distance should be between the
front apron panel on a 3000 - I've usually known it as a 'gravel
valence' - and the bottom of the front shroud?

	I expect it is about 1/2 inch - as that looks about right.   None of
my books mentions it, not even Anderson & Moment.

	Regards

	Mark

	Ardmore, NZ