[Healeys] Separation - gravel valence to shroud

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:55:03 MDT 2015

Hi All,

>From the 2015 Concours Guidelines...

"The front apron does not touch the shroud, but should be separated from
the shroud by a uniform gap of no more than *3/4" to 1*". (bumper brackets
are slotted where they bolt to the frame to permit this adjustment)." 65

65 Where this gap is either larger or smaller than the given clearance, it
usually suggests careless body work in the lower shroud area.  If the
bumper brackets are straight and the shroud is properly shaped, the
clearance should be within the given clearance.

Cheers,

Curt