[Healeys] Gas Gauge

Reinhart Rosner reinhart.rosner at aon.at
Tue Aug 25 14:45:41 MDT 2015

Or you just learn to live with it. In my BN1 the gauge reads empty when completely full. When it reads full, I know that the tank is 3/4 full. And when it reads 1/4 full, I know that it’s about getting empty.

It took me several attempts to really seal all around where the sender sits. So I did not want to open that up again.

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner

55 100 BN 1

Vienna – Austria