[Healeys] Non-Healey (but still relevant!) - Fuel tank cleaning

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 10:15:06 MDT 2015

My Bristol has the same engine. Or rather the other way round as it was the Bristol Aircraft Company that took the BMW 328 engine and rebuilt it as their own, originally in the Bristol 400 just after the war. AC, Fraser Nash and others also used the Bristol engine in various sports cars in the late 40s and early 50s

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android