[Healeys] 100M Dash Plaque

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 14:09:46 MDT 2015

I have seen brass plaques on the fascia (dash) identifying the car as a 'genuine' 100M, but our car didn't have one when we bought it (it is a BMIHT and 100M Registry 'Registry Certified' 100M). Were these plaques installed at the Healey 'factory?' Or, were they dealer or owner additions?

Also, have heard that repro louvred bonnets are not quite the same as original; supposedly the louvres and bracing are different. Anyone know exactly what the differences are?

TIA,
Bob