[Healeys] 100M Dash Plaque

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:56:29 MDT 2015

Hi Bob,

The dash plaque were on the 100S's but I don't recall them ever being in
the Factory 100M's, just the plaque on the cold air box.

The reproduction bonnets are all aluminum, skin and frame, while the
originals were all steel, being the original steel bonnets louvered after
the fact by Jensen.  I have an early Special Test louvered bonnet that has
an steel frame but an aluminum skin, but these were not production.

Cheers,

Curt