[Healeys] throttle cable progress

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:12:21 MDT 2014

Update on my car. Thank Lin Rose for support and photos. I removed the
first attempt at a throttle linkage set up for the DW unit. While DW is
concerned about stoutness fro racing, I also am interested in aesthetics,
so I had to solve the connection to the throttle arm situation differently.
I designed a block to be attached to the top of the pedal box and connected
to the stock BT7 throttle arm. It is in place and work and looks good. I
next have to figure out an attachment for the arm connecting the carbs, as
the stock system is a push and I need a pull. I have the week of April 7th
off and expect to be driving my car at some point that week. Watch this
space for updates. At some point, I will upload photos and descriptions to
John Sims site. To those of you that have cooperative weather and a running
car....enjoy. To the rest of us, can't wait...

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR