[Healeys] Shock Link Bushes

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:21:46 MDT 2014

The very early 100's used unique rear shock links. In my efforts to restore
#174 accurately I'm endeavoring to restore the original rear shock links
which require new bushings.
As far as I can tell the 2 rubber bushings in each link were molded in,
not  "Metalastic" type bush with steel inner and outer sleeves.
I'm not a big fan of urethane bushes which are not molded in place, you can
read why here <http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=103>.
I've spent a bit of time on line looking for solutions but, although there
are people offering such services, I would much prefer to have a reference
from someone who has done this or had this done before trying an unknown.
Any recommendations?
BTW I've checked the archives and could find nothing.

Michael S
BN1 #174