[Healeys] Why carry spares

John Trifari jtrifari at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 23:43:40 MDT 2014

Rich--try two redundant fuel pumps.  Install the second (I have a Facet
above the SU on my BN1), plumb in connecting tubes, duplicate the wiring and
set up some switches.  Fuel pump cuts out, throw switch and enjoy the wine.
Guaranteed to get you to Bend and back. John Trifari Golden Gate AHC.  BN1
(with two fuel pumps--never leave home without them).