[Healeys] Water Pump BN1

Magnus Karlsson magnuskarlsson at bornet.net
Mon Mar 10 14:45:31 MDT 2014

Steven,

If you need a new pump, get one from A Head 4 Healeys in the UK. Ask for the
German made one by a company called Bastuck. It's high quality and you can
transfer your old heater shut off tap to this one. Shy away from the cheap
quality County ones.

Good luck,
Magnus Karlsson
BorC%s Motor Corporation AB