[Healeys] Water Pump BN1

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 15:20:32 MDT 2014

First off, I love this list!!!! Second off, I've received a ton of great
information and tips and leads and how to's and a number of other things. I'm
 going to be tackling this job this weekend and now that I know what to
look for,  I'm feeling really good about a positive outcome without too much
eart ache.
    The pump is still in the car, so I'll be able to  check everything
before I take anything apart and if I run in to any major  problems, you know
where I'll be headed for answers.
    Thanks again to all of you out there and I'll keep  you posted as to my
progress.
Steven

In a message dated 3/10/2014 1:45:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,