[Healeys] Fwd: Re: Smitty Speedo cable

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:58:49 MDT 2014

So I have worked on Healeys since 1975. I have struggled with fan clearance
on my car since I first rebuilt the engine in 1977. Yesterday I learned
about shimming the bottom radiator brackets. I always fixated on them
screwing into the side of the radiator and therefore had no forward
adjustment. ,,4 washers have moved it forward away from the fan....
Thanks Mark for getting the list back up.
Enriching the back carb and pulling on the chokes and the beast fires right
up. 12 days until we leave for Randvous. I still hold hope for driving g
the Healey there. Either under its own power or in a trailer it's going to
be there this year for all to see in her beautiful blue over white livery.

I Erbs
IT Consultant
sent from smartphone, so what you read, may not be what I meant to send.