[Healeys] into a Thousand Pieces

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Jun 10 13:07:02 MDT 2014

Went out the garage this AM---=saw many pieces of safety glass on the floor----knew what had happened.  The drivers side roll-up window decided to shatter into many pieces.  This is the second time this has happened.  Once about 15 years ago--then today.

I have heard that if you nave a deep scratch that over time this can happen==who knows?

I'll be looking around for a good used original---anyone have a left side original window you don't need and will sell?

thanks
tom