[Healeys] into a Thousand Pieces

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 05:42:42 MDT 2014

Tom -

Check to make sure the rear window channel isn't loose in the door.  It's
easy to miss since it's hidden in the door.  If that's loose, or if the
plastic channel guide is worn down, the safety glass will shatter
eventually... because with the convertibles we usually leave the window
down and when that happens, it's shaking around in the rear channel if it's
loose in any way.

Best,

Alan