[Healeys] best freeze plug material

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 16:06:09 MST 2014

With all due respects Kees brass freeze plugs (core) plugs are very reliable,
last forever in cast iron blocks and are available from Dorman.
The reason the OEMs don't use them is cost.
I have had to change numerous rusted out steel freeze plugs and the only ones
that fail are the ones you can't access!!!

Michael S
BN1 #174