[Healeys] best freeze plug material

michaelsalter at gmail.com michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:14:11 MST 2014

Wowb& at lastb&.a genuine reason why it is an advantage to live in Canadab& If you forget antifreeze here your block will crack to remind you!!!

That's the first good reason I've heard in 40 years of being here p
.

Definitely brass is the way to go.. I just put a smear of silicone gasket sealant in the holeb& seems to work fine.

Michael S

BN1 #174