[Healeys] Beware of Triumphs Only - Wayne Bier

José Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 13:56:07 MST 2014

On December  3 of  2013, my credit card was charged for +- US$ 1.350.oo for
some used parts I needed for a TR3. The owner (Wayne Bier)  send me several
emails saying that the parts would be shipped as soon as possible. As of today
I have not received anything and no proof of delivery has been given to me.
He
does not answer phone calls, does not return phone calls and does not answer
emails on a regular basis.
Over this period of time he has sporadically
written emails saying that he is on vacation, that UPS returned some goods
from other clients and that on January 15 he would give me a final answer.
As
of today he has not given me any answers at all and no proof of delivery has
been supplied to me.
Is quite frustating that I ordered the parts as early as
september 10 and that he had my credit card info since october 30, charged my
credit card and since then nothing....As of today he charged me US$ 1.300.oo
and that all. No parts. No refund. No tracking number.

I jus feel frustated
with this behavior and this is the first time it happens to me and I just want
fellow listers to be aware.

Josi Vicente Vargas
Musmi

Tel. (571) 321 3740