[Healeys] Oil Pressure Guage

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 08:25:16 MST 2014

John, thread sealant is not necessary; but my practice is to use Teflon tape
on all threaded connections - not so much for sealing purposes but to
prevent seizing of the threads when it comes time to break the connection.
Antiseize will work, too, but Teflon tape is cleaner.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large