[Healeys] Master Cyl - thoughts

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 21:30:53 MST 2014

I had to hone lightly my brake master as I did not have accesses to a
replacement unit. It has been in my car for 5-6 years without failure . I
have a new unit when I need to replace it.

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.