[Healeys] texas cooler

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 13:50:40 MST 2014

FWIW, my BJ8 has the spin-on adapter that bolts directly to the block and it takes 2-3 seconds to register pressure
after the engine fires (after several seconds of cranking on a cold day with full float bowls).

That is probably another advantage of this type of adapter; you don't have to pump oil up several inches to fill the
filter (and a good filter should have an anti-drainback valve as well).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net