[Healeys] texas cooler

s.hutchings at rogers.com s.hutchings at rogers.com
Wed Dec 31 12:39:12 MST 2014

This subject interests me because I find my engine's oil pressure takes a little longer than I would like to come up, when cold. I haven't timed it, so it's just an impression. I have the original canister type filter arrangement.Having said that, it's always full of oil when I change it.
Stephen, BJ8

Sent from my iPad