[Healeys] BN1/2 Scuttle Shake

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 08:46:02 MST 2014

Thanks, Keith. The drums have been balanced. I think it's untrue wheels.

Bob

Bob,

I have probably posted this before and forgive me if I have. But I found much of my "shake rattle and roll" was eliminated by balancing the brake drums. Especially a concern with 4 on your 100. Find a bubble balancer (borrowed one from my mechanic) and some weights and you should be able to do it yourself. Made a big difference on my BJ8!!!!!!

Keith