[Healeys] Photos / Facebook

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 10:57:36 MST 2014

List
    Chris said "now we only need a like button".  The same thought crossed my mind.  I think many of you have added Healey folks to your Facebook friends list because you loved our "Healey List" and wanted photo ability.  Now I'm not saying that your Grandchildren aren't the cutest things in the world but...maybe not as Healey centric as I had hoped for.
    Now Mark has created just what I was looking for.  When we all have posted the beauty shots of our much loved cars I want to see the photos of that transmission spread out on the bench missing teeth and all, or maybe those Grandchildren sitting in your Healey and even some shots from the old family album of that tour you took in college.  I loved Simon's comment about welding in the thatched roof garage.  She story with photo lets me get to know him on a personal level not possible with words alone. ( Nice cottage Simon )        This list has been part of my life for nearly fifteen years now, so much help so many friends and now "New and Improved" as they say.  Big thanks to Mark and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to all.Ray Juncal    PS: Yes I had hair and a Healey in 1963