[Healeys] You Asked For It

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 23 21:25:12 MST 2014

Ray,

This isn't a picture of my transmission spread out over the work
bench.  It was in good shape.  But the rebound boxes in my BN2
weren't!  A friend suggested that, because of their obvious great age,
I send them to a museum.

Best Christmas wishes to you and all listers from a warm and breezy
Auckland.   In 40 minutes Auckland radar will be tracking Santa as he
heads south, NZ being the first over the International Dateline in six
hours time.  Then it is the turn of our Australian east coast
neighbours two hours later.

Mark Donaldson

  _____