[Healeys] Horn puzzle

Graham Wilkie glwilkie1 at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 5 19:20:38 MDT 2014

Hi John,

I recently had a similar problem with the horn on my BMW R90/6 motorcycle. I
adjusted the screw on the back which controls the pitch, while holding the
horn button down on the handlebar. After slight adjustment (CW and then CCW),
it sounded nice and loud again.

My Healey workshop manual shows that there is an "adjustment screw" on each
Healey horn. It might be worth a try to adjust this screw a small amount
either way, while someone is pressing on the horn button.

Regards, Graham Wilkie.
BJ8 Moruya NSW Australia.