[Healeys] HEAT SHIELDS

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Apr 2 11:05:52 MDT 2014

You get stainless steel sheet from your old laundry dryer, wash machine,
dishwasher or from a scrap yard etc. Should be as cheap as aluminium.
However aluminium is most certainly an option as it is easy to cut and
form but it will not hold its shiny surface all to long.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl