[Healeys] 100K Healey on Ebay

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 21:09:23 MST 2013

More than the items that are not "correct" according to the Concours Guide,
although in all fairness it is not advertised as such, the serial number plate
is certainly not what you would normally find on a BJ8. So the question is, is
this a BJ8 that really was originally Golden Beige.

No matter what, I would be hesitant to purchase a vehicle like this, no matter
who restored it,  without seeing it in person or having someone with knowledge
of these cars inpect it in person.

Jean