[Healeys] 100K Healey on Ebay

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Sun Nov 10 18:36:06 MST 2013

At first glance, it has the wrong exhaust system.  The resonators are
missing and the door opening seal is wrong.  They used the seal that
goes around the top (hood) window opening with the big bulb seal as
apposed to the correct small bulb seal with the small lip.  A small
issue is the two reflectors and brackets are missing from the rear
bumper.  The reported mileage of 158 is what?  Mileage since
restoration?  Other than that, it's a very nice restoration from what
can be seen from the photos.

Larry
'67 BJ8