[Healeys] Steel wheels again

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu May 2 07:34:22 MDT 2013

Bob, I have had great success with a product that used to be called
Corroless, but now that it's sold by Eastwood it's called Rust Encapsulator.
Once the surface is properly cleaned, treated with metal prep solution, and
painted with Corroless/Encapsulator, I have never had much of a problem with
re-rusting.  I can't verify that Encapsulator is chemically identical to
Corroless, but it works pretty much as well.  It comes in a rattle can or
quart/gallon and can be used as a primer or a topcoat.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA