[Healeys] Steel wheels again

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu May 2 07:04:17 MDT 2013

I don't know what is period correct, but do know that most primers are quite porous and will not prevent rust.  Only the
catalyzed, epoxy-type primers (supposedly) can prevent rust; other primers have to be painted with a finish coat in just
a day or two or you risk rusting.  Anything out of a can will likely not prevent rust.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net