[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:26:54 MDT 2013

I actually have one-bolt talbot-style convex mirrors over the front wheel
wells.  I used to have Lucas mirrors there but they were a pain in the ass.
 The Talbots look more appropriate on a sports car anyway, are lower
profile, and they don't change position when bumped because a screw anchors
the mirror to the Talbot bullet.  Increasing the height of the dash mirror
does block the view of the passenger mirror, so I use a handy suction cup
mount mirror at the top edge of the windshield, gives a much better field of
view anyway.  These mirrors can be had in the OEM style rectangular shape.