[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 21:55:41 MDT 2013

I think mirrors on the fender look classy and period correct, if you use
convex they give you a broad view of the road behind you, no blindpsot
whatsoever,  and you don't have to move your eyes as far off the road as you
do for door mirrors.  Yes the mirror is a little far away and things look
small, but for me anyway I don't need to read the license plate, just see if
there is a car in the lane I am contemplating changing too.

downside they get bumped when you work under the hood, and adjustment is
trial and error without a buddy or significant other to help adjust them.

But opinions do differ on ideal location.

Greg Lemon