[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jun 29 02:24:59 MDT 2013

Put mirrors always as near to the eyes as possible to get the widest
view angle. If possible get convex mirrors to increase the view angle
even more. The down side is that with convex mirrors the cars coming up
from behind appear much smaller/further away than they really are, but
one get soon accustomed to that.
The old style mirrors that are clamped to the side window frame may be a
good solution and do not need holes in the bodywork.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl