[Healeys] Tasteful BN1 V8 to be sold

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 15 14:37:49 MDT 2013

I am so sad to see Kenny's car up for sale.  The memory of the day Kenny
gave me a ride to the Peterson Museum while my BN7 was on stands is still
fresh in my mind.  The exhaust note from the side pipes is intoxicating.
The fabrication work is outstanding, as is the installation of the 215.
Kenny is, and now his car will be, missed by the Austin Healey Association
of Southern California.

Bruce
Brea, CA
1960 BN7