[Healeys] Tasteful BN1 V8 to be sold

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 06:58:17 MDT 2013

Two nice Nasty Boys there at pages 45 and 102.  If the bids are anywhere near
the estimates it will mark some impressive prices for modified cars.  BTW,
that catalog made me feel like getting the old Sears Christmas Wishbook as a
kid.  There was something on just about every page that I'd love to own.  Even
a replica of the George Barris "Ala Kart" that I'll bet a lot of us built the
model.  Thanks for sharing, Steve.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo