[Healeys] BN2 Wiper Mechanism

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 19:33:19 MDT 2013

The good news: we got the windshield fitted on our BN2 today, and the wipers self-park nicely.

The bad news: the wipers self-park on the wrong side; i.e. they park on the right side of the windshield (90deg from where they should).

Is this an electrical issue, or a mechanical one (i.e. the self-parking mechanism is mis-clocked). Any ideas on how to fix (please tell me we don't have to pull the whole wiper mechanism; we just got the shroud on and fitted well)?

TIA,
Bob