[Healeys] Further to Safety Check

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Thu Feb 14 13:41:58 MST 2013

Further to Bob's comment on the shock mounts:
I had a conversation with Rich chrysler last year about what a good
state mine, and their threads were in. His theory was that the worst
examples were as a result of operation without the protection of the
little bump stops under the shocks... I have seen some old worn out
cars where this piece is nearly gone, and then you'd have metal to
metal contact occasionally.
Stephen