[Healeys] New Year

Bob Johnson bjsbj8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 20:21:31 MST 2013

Saw that Healey in more than one episode. Remember one in which they set
the front end on a pile of rocks, removed a door, and claimed that it was
wrecked. Terrible staging, bit I still enjoyed all of the various Miss
Marples. It is now 1:40 until midnight. Think I'll try to get to sleep
before the fireworks begin. Night all.

Bob Johnson