[Healeys] New Year

Bill Plck wpollock at inbox.com
Tue Dec 31 20:41:57 MST 2013

We're here on the east coast of the US with our son and his family after a New
Years dinner of steaks on  the grill. Its about 22F outside but with our two
grandkids and a  fireplace going who cares. We're waiting  for the ball to
drop in Times Square with a bottle of the bubbly stuff in hand.  Happy New
Years and good health to all where ever you are in this small world of ours.

Bill and Joan Pollock
CT-USA