[Healeys] Harbor Freight flyer

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 07:13:52 MDT 2012

Mark,
Harbor Freight is an institution here in the USA, with retail stores in
almost any city of any size.  Their tools are cheap, but great for many
of us non-professionals who just want to get our car hobby or other jobs
done cheaply.
I have a lot of Harbor Freight tools.
As an aside to that, the AACA Fall Hershey flea market, car corral, and
car show were last week.  The flea market may be the largest automotive
flea market in the world, covering many acres of land.  I live close by,
so almost always go each year.  Anyway, I had a few Harbor Freight type
tools that I wanted to pick up there as they always used to have several
vendors with large tents that sold the cheap Chinese tools like HF
does.  I could not find one of those vendors this year, which I
attributed to HF's penetration into the market place in every city in
the USA, which has put all of those others out of business.
Charlie