[Healeys] Harbor Freight flyer

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:52:07 MDT 2012

Oh my god. My wife and I laughed so hard we started crying.

Thank you for sharing that. I was just shopping there today!

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams